Monday 12 September 2011

About Me



Let me introduce myself, my name is Ansen Lee. I'm from Ipoh, Perak. I'm 18 years old this year. (2011). I feel great after graduated from secondary school and now i'm studying in Inti International University. I have 5 family members in my family which are my dad, mum, two sister and lastly myself. I love them so much !








 What are the goals for my life? Well, i define goal as my engine to push me to work for it. And my goal is becoming a great and successful businessman. If you ask me why i choose to become a businessman, i will say that because it is very challenging for me. I hope to have a great car, a big house, a stable career. I want to let my family to be proud of me.





For me, writing is a common action to be perform recently. Everyone in this world use write to note down everything they wanted to. I had a long period of writing before. Writing continuously for few hours without stopping. That really makes me gone mad and my hands are shaking after that. That's not a good feeling if you writing without resting. However, when i did not write for a long period, I will miss writing. Also when you did not write for a long period, your writing will become messy. So, everyone should start writing something now?

1 comment:

  1. well said..and you must prove that you can excel this semester ok =)

    ReplyDelete